Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Feelin' the Burn

I'm having flashback syndrome on the travel fatigue I experienced at the beginning of this wild adventure, when I travelled to Zurich and Madrid, dropped a couple of bags, and then travelled around Turkey before settling down in Madrid for many months. I'm now in Chicago, at the end my my long and winding road back to SF. Will be arriving in OAK on Wednesday. Sleeping in my sixth bed since I left Madrid and think I have a dislocated soul or something from so many changes in such a short amount of time. I didn't really think that travelling this much on my way back would be as taxing as it would be fulfilling, but definitely about equal amounts of each. I have really loved all of the experiences, though, and can't wait to share. Too much input and not enough time for processing right now. Soon, you shall hear more of the adventuresome Euro-Jeff return route :)

Hasta Pronto,
Sleepy in Chicago

1 Comments:

Blogger jerry sumpter said...

We are waiting for your promised updates....(^,-)
j (as in salerno)

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home